David speaks to CEOs, leadership teams, front-line managers, future leaders, and employees to inspire a clear message – innovate where you are! Gone are the days when innovation initiatives are launched with great fanfare. The initiative, to drive growth through innovation is crucial to achieving sustainable growth and should be a focus every day. David shares how strategic innovation can be ignited and rooted in your organization’s DNA.
As a business leader, it’s imperative to highlight enterprise-wide innovation to fuel growth and achieve sustainability in today’s challenging and competitive markets.
David customizes each keynote to match your audience and can format his presentation for an opening keynote, breakout, or workshop session.
Innovation Driven Growth: Igniting the Flame of Innovation
- Stages of the Metacognition process.
- How to make “ThinkTime” reap benefits focused on growth.
- How to train employees to combat the status-quo.
- How to instill organization-wide innovation to achieve transformational growth
Innovation Driven Growth: Spark the Innovation Flame Across the Entire Enterprise
- Expansion of Innovation outside of tech silos
- How to create and harness cross-functional teams
- How to train employees to avoid “Seagull Innovation”
- How to make innovation an ongoing part of the annual review / reward cycle
Innovation Driven Growth: Eliminating Behaviors that Kill Innovation and Weaken Decision-Making in a Crisis
- Re-energizing an innovation culture
- Identify the seven signs of deteriorating innovation culture
- How to inspire cross-generational cooperation (including millennials’) and cross-mentoring
- How to make effective and strategic decisions in a crisis
What People Are Saying
Jenny Lorenz, President/CEO Area Linn Area Credit Union
The concepts he shared helped out staff to think more creatively and be more open to innovative ideas. Our board and our staff found David to be extremely insightful, knowledgeable and engaging. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to enhance their efforts toward innovation within their organizations. He will help you see outside your current environment
David Peterson combines charisma, professional knowledge, and meaningful stories to entertain and inform students. His historical and personal accounts not only define leadership – they drive home its importance in times of crisis. If you
are looking for a captivating speaker who can inspire Millennials to become decisive and service-minded leaders, David should be high on your list.
Dr. Thomas Payne, Dean of the Business School, Tennessee Tech University
Peggy Gachesa, CEO, PaymentsFirst
David’s 2015 General Session “Grounded” raised the bar! It was so unique and entertaining but had such a great message that spoke to everyone, regardless of rank or position.
The Grounded In and Grounded By principles were at once both accessible and applicable.
Dr. Jon Krispin, Valdosta State University
David is a delight to work with. We had some ‘technology’ issues with the hotel’s overhead LCD and screen but he was a real pro and bounced around with all the changes in an unflappable way! He was so much fun and a real treasure trove of information.
South Dakota Bankers
DAVID PETERSON IN ACTION
Ready to take your conference or event to the next level? To book David for your speaking event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text Violet at (615) 279-0108 or use the link below.
Thrilled and Delighted Clients Include
- Tennessee Technology University
- Q2 – Austin TX
- Wisconsin Bankers – Madison WI
- Nebraska Bankers – Lincoln NE
- Association for Financial Technology – Colorado Springs CO
- Healthcare Corporation of America
- RKL Consulting – Phoenixville PA
- Graduate School of Banking – University of Colorado
- Professional Development Group – Bloomington IN
- Valdosta State University
- Michigan Credit Union League – Lansing MI
- Jaguar Software – Sullivan IL
- Maine Credit Union League – Rockport ME
- Southwest Graduate School of Banking – Southern Methodist University
- Community Bankers of Georgia – Atlanta GA
- Kansas Bankers – Wichita KS
- RemoteDepositCapture.com – Orlando FL
- PaymentsFirst – Atlanta GA
- Community Credit Union – Rockledge FL
- North Valdosta Dental – Valdosta GA
- Springs Valley Bank & Trust – Jasper IN
- South Dakota Bankers – Sioux Falls SD
- Tennessee Bankers – Nashville TN
- Entrepreneur of Valdosta